|Copper & Fiber Optic:
- CompuSource has over 16 years of experience in cabling installation, testing and maintenance.
- CompuSource Technicians are all Panduit PCI certified and stay current with all TIA/EIA 568 Standards with on going classes and seminars.
- Fast, Clean and Efficient cabling practices keep your office moving while we upgrade your networking performance.
- We are dedicated to keeping current with all new advances in computer technology, cross platform connectivity, advances in cable engineering, as well as the standards that govern the quality of installation. We enjoy working with businesses individuals to help them plan their new construction or upgrades of their current system.
- We are members of the Association of Cabling Professionals and BICSI. Additionally, we have technicians that are trained and certified by several cabling companies including Panduit.
- We also used the best and most current testing equipment available including the New Fluke DTX 1800 Cable Analyzer, and Fluke ODTR to assure that our installation meets and exceeds the current standards for Cat5e, Cat 6 and Fiber Optic installations. This procedure means that your company is assured that the job will be completed with the highest quality and will meet or exceed all specifications, by manufacturer trained and certified installers. You will have copies of the test results for verification so that they will get the full benefit of manufacturer’s warranty, as well as assuring other future network equipment installers that the cable will meet and exceed their specifications.
- CompuSource takes pride in its record fore timely installations and systems readiness. We are committed to “getting it right” the first time.